SA Country Women’s
ENTRY FORMS CLOSE: Thursday, 11 MARCH 2021 at 6.00pm
ENTRIES MUST BE PLACED BY: 9.00am Show day
CONVENOR: Lyn Brew P: 8563 3628
Sponsored by LAUCKE FLOUR MILLS and SA COUNTRY WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION
1st: Laucke Goods Hamper, 2nd & 3rd: Laucke Country Women’s Scone Mix
Central Districts Shows Association – Semi Final
1st: $40 2nd: $20 3rd: $10
Royal Adelaide Show – State Final
1st: $200 2nd: $75 3rd: $40
Best SAVOURY variation of the nominated scone recipe using Laucke Country Women’s Scone Mix
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants are only eligible to win one local final
- Winners from each local show to be eligible to enter and be judged at the CDSA final.
- CDSA Judging is to take place at the CDSA presentation dinner on Saturday 8 May, 2021 at Mannum.
- Each show winner of this section is eligible to attend the CDSA judging.
- The 10 Association winners will then compete in a State Final bake off as part of the 2021 Royal Adelaide Show
- No entry fee
- 5 scones presented for Judging
- Scones should be approximately 5cms in diameter (round)
- Well risen, straight sides, thin golden crust top and bottom, no flour base
- Fine, moist texture, good crumb, good flavour and according to type