CDSA Rules and Regulations For Exhibiting Horses at CDSA Shows
- There will not be any transferring of entries between any classes after submission of entry except as in 2 below.
- In the case of a horse being measured prior to the show, and a transfer being required, the current height certificate must be in the hands of the secretary/convener by 5.00 pm on the evening before the show.
- Entry forms are to include a signed declaration by the entrant to the effect that “I have read and will abide by the rules and regulations of the show society”.
- Any coaching during judging is strictly prohibited.
- The protest fee for horse sections in CDSA shows will be $100.
- Payment must accompany entry forms to validate entry. Show secretaries will not take responsibility for cash sent through the post.
- Refunds of entry fees only on receipt of a veterinary certificate naming the horse, or a medical certificate for the rider.
- CDSA shows have an expectation of entrants to conduct themselves in a spirit of good sportsmanship and fair play at all times.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between these rules and EA or any other association or club, these rules shall prevail.