ENTRY FEE: 50c
ENTRY FORMS CLOSE: Thursday, 9 MARCH 2023 at 6pm
EXHIBITS MUST BE PLACED BY: 8.30am Show day
EXHIBITS & PRIZES TO BE COLLECTED: 4.30pm Show day from the Section
PRIZE MONEY: 1st: $3 2nd: $1.50 3rd: $1
CONVENOR: Penelope Schulz P: 0437 505 010
PLEASE NOTE: Regulations and Judging is in accordance with Rules and Standards as set out in the Australian Floral Art Association Inc. (AFAA) Manual.
Exhibits to remain until 4.30pm, at which time ENTRY FORMS MUST be produced to collect entries, prize money and trophies in Floral Art Section.
MOST OUTSTANDING EXHIBIT – Sash and $30 cash kindly donated by BAROSSA VALLEY FLORAL DESIGNERS CLUB
MOST CREATIVE EXHIBIT– Prize $25 cash kindly donated by VINE INN BAROSSA
Foliage & grasses permitted in all classes
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR – Prize $25 Cash kindly donated by SHIRLEY STARICK
1. Celebration Time – Arrangement in silver
2. Arrangement to depict an aspect of the Barossa Valley (must include grapes)
3. European Design – only using foliage
4. Creative Creature, using flowers, fruit and/or vegetables
5. Interpretive Design – underwater
6. From the Shed with Succulents
7. Corsage or Buttonhole
8. Table Design – include candles
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR – Prize $30 Cash kindly donated by APEX BAKERY
9. Design of your choice
10. Autumn Harmony
11. Arrangement incorporating a shoe or boot
12. Arrangement featuring succulents
FLORAL WORK CONTAINERS
The exhibitor need not necessarily grow exhibits.
Exhibitors are to provide their own containers.
BOWL: A container, the diameter of which is greater than its height.
VASE: A container the height of which is greater than its diameter.