ENTRY FEE: 50c
ENTRY FORMS CLOSE: Thursday, 10 MARCH 2022 at 6pm
EXHIBITS MUST BE PLACED BY: 8.30am Show day
EXHIBITS & PRIZES TO BE COLLECTED: 4.30pm Show day from the Section
PRIZE MONEY: 1st: $3 2nd: $1.50 3rd: $1
CONVENOR: Penelope Schulz P: 0437 505 010
PLEASE NOTE: Regulations and Judging is in accordance with Rules and Standards as set out in the Australian Floral Art Association Inc. (AFAA) Manual.
FLORAL ART – QUALIFIES FOR THE 2022 CENTRAL DISTRICTS SHOWS ASSOC. TROPHY. A Trophy will be awarded to the exhibitor who exhibits in two affiliated Shows and who gains the highest aggregate number of points – 1st – 5; 2nd – 3; 3rd – 1
Exhibits to remain until 4.30pm, at which time ENTRY FORMS MUST be produced to collect entries, prize money and trophies in Floral Art Section.
MOST OUTSTANDING EXHIBIT – Sash and $30 cash kindly donated by BAROSSA VALLEY FLORAL DESIGNERS CLUB
MOST CREATIVE EXHIBIT– Prize kindly donated by VINE INN BAROSSA
Foliage & grasses permitted in all classes
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR – Prize $25 Cash kindly donated by SHIRLEY STARICK
1. Celebration Time – Arrangement in silver
2. Arrangement to depict an aspect of the Barossa Valley (must include grapes)
3. European Design – only using foliage
4. Creative Creature, using flowers, fruit and/or vegetables
5. Interpretive Design – underwater
6. From the Shed with Succulents
7. Corsage or Buttonhole
8. Table Design – include candles
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR – Prize $30 Cash kindly donated by APEX BAKERY
9. Design of your choice
10. Autumn Harmony
11. Arrangement incorporating a shoe or boot
12. Arrangement featuring succulents
FLORAL WORK CONTAINERS
The exhibitor need not necessarily grow exhibits.
Exhibitors are to provide their own containers.
BOWL: A container, the diameter of which is greater than its height.
VASE: A container the height of which is greater than its diameter.