“MARGARET HURST MEMORIAL”
AUSTRALIAN GERMAN YEAST CAKE CHAMPIONSHIP
– 2022 TANUNDA SHOW CANCELLED
ENTRY FEE: $1.00
Entry limited to one per person
ENTRY FORMS CLOSE: Thursday, 11 MARCH 2021 at 6pm
ENTRIES MUST BE PLACED BEFORE: 9.00am Show day
PRIZES TO BE COLLECTED: 4.30pm Show day from the Show Office
CONVENOR: Valmai Auricht
OPEN SECTION – 1st: $100 2nd: $50 3rd: $25
SPONSORED BY LANGMEIL WINERY
NOVICE SECTION – 1st: $50 2nd: $25 3rd: $15
SPONSORED BY LANGMEIL COTTAGES
Champion sashes presented by Tanunda Show
Open judging to take place at 12.15pm in the Show Hall
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. Entries to be placed before 9.00am Saturday
2. Exhibitors are allowed one entry.
3. Cake to be cooked on an oven slide and can be any shape. Edges are not to be cut. If desired streusel topping maybe dusted with icing sugar.
Preferable display on a board or a covered piece of cardboard.
4. NOVICE section – open only to exhibitors who have not won first prize in either the novice or open section of this championship at a Tanunda Show are eligible to enter.