“IAN ROTHE MEMORIAL”
AUSTRALIAN DILL CUCUMBER CHAMPIONSHIP
ENTRY FEE: $1.00
ENTRIES CLOSE: Thursday, MARCH 12th at 6pm
ENTRIES must be placed by 8.30am Show day
PRIZE MONEY: 1st: $80 2nd: $50 3rd: $25
Novice Encouragement Award: $25
(Novice is an exhibitor who has not won a prize in this championship previously)
Champion sashes presented by Tanunda Show
CONVENOR: Barry Swan
Sponsored by AHRENS
Prizes can be collected from Show office at 4.30pm
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Exhibitors are allowed one entry per each type of cucumber e.g. white, green in natural state, i.e. uncut, with the brine. MUST be in a glass container
- Quantity per entry to be 8 cucumbers, Standard platters will be provided.
- Entries to be in allocated spaces by 8.30am for 9.00am judging Saturday.
- Section stewards will assist with placement. Late arrivals will not be accepted
- Exhibits will become the property of the Show Society.