ENTRY FEE: $4.00 per class
SATURDAY, 14th March, 2020
PRIZE MONEY: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Ribbon only
Judging commences after Topsy/ Tiny Tots
PLEASE NOTE: This ring is open to both registered and unregistered horses and ponies. Correct driver should be nominated on the entry form. Where classes are deemed too full they may be split for height at the judges discretion.
353. C.D.E. Turnout.
354. Viceroy Turnout.
355. Pleasure Turnout.
356. Business or Tradesman’s Turnout.
CHAMPION & RESERVE CHAMPION TURNOUT (classes 353 -356)
357. Novice or Intermediate horse, Galloway or pony
358. Open Non-Hackney pony under 10.2hh
359. Open Non-hackney pony over 10.2hh ne 12.2hh
360. Open Non-hackney pony over 12.2hh ne 14hh
361. Open Non-hackney horse over 14hh
362. Light, Medium or heavy delivery horse
CHAMPION & RESERVE CHAMPION NON HACKNEY PONY (classes 357 -362)
363. Hackney pony ne 14hh
364. Hackney horse over 14hh
CHAMPION & RESERVE CHAMPION HACKNEY HORSE OR PONY (classes 363-364)
365. Best educated harness horse or pony (free workout, 2 minute)
366. Pleasure harness horse or pony
367. Local harness horse or pony
368. Junior driver under 18 years
369. Lady or gentleman driver over 18 years
370. Ride & Drive
371. Multiples, pairs or tandem