ENTRY FEE: $1.50
ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 3 March 2023
PRIZE MONEY: 1st: $4 2nd: $2
CONVENOR: Dairy Goat Society
ALL ENTRIES TO: Rosalie Skipper, Box 56 Blanchetown or E:email@example.com
Exhibitors are requested to take a membership to enable easier admission to the ground.
$16 MEMBERSHIP entitles holder to 2 admission passes and a vehicle pass
All goats MUST be CAE & JD free as per DGSSA rules.
* ALL GOATS ARE TO BE EXHIBITED BY 9.30AM
* JUDGING COMMENCES AT 10.00AM
♦ EXHIBITORS to enter via Bilyara Road Gate ♦
* Entries to be in writing, accompanied by fees, and sent to the Convenor
* Entries MUST be accompanied by CAE and JD Neg. Certification (to be returned at
* All goats must be registered with the Dairy Goat Society and tattooed.
* Property identification code must be supplied on entry form
* All exhibits are entered subject to rules, regulations & conditions of the Society, and
the above health requirements
* Ribbons for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places. Sashes for all Champions.
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR – Prize donated by ELDERS REAL ESTATE
SUPREME CHAMPION OF THE SHOW – Prize donated by AHRENS
1. VETERAN DOE, in milk, 6 years and over, any breed
2. SAANEN DOE, in milk, 3 years and under 6 years
3. ANGLO NUBIAN DOE, in milk, 3 years and under 6 years.
4. TOGGENBURG DOE, in milk, 3 years and under 6 years.
5. BRITISH ALPINE DOE, in milk, 3 years and under 6 years.
6. SAANEN DOE, in milk, under 3 years.
7. ANGLO NUBIAN DOE, in milk, under 3 years.
8. TOGGENBURG DOE, in milk, under 3 years.
9. BRITISH ALPINE DOE, in milk, under 3 years.
10. BEST UDDER, on first lactation, to be judged in milk and milked out
11. BEST UDDER, on second or subsequent lactation, to be judged in milk and milked out
12. TYPE & PRODUCTION 24 HOUR, to have been officially 24hr tested during the previous two years, points to be sent with entries
13. TYPE & PRODUCTION, HERD RECORDED. Please supply milk and butterfat figures from last completed lactation
14. SIRES PROGENY, two does in milk. Same sire, different dams, same breed. Name sire.
15. DAM & DAUGHTER, in milk, same breed
JUDGING OF SENIOR CHAMPIONS OF EACH BREED AND SENIOR GRAND CHAMPION
16. SAANEN GOATLING, 12-24 months, unkidded
17. ANGLO NUBIAN GOATLING, 12 – 24 months, unkidded
18. TOGGENBURG GOATLING, 12 – 24 months, unkidded
19. BRITISH ALPINE GOATLING, 12 – 24 months, unkidded
20. SAANEN DOE KID, under 12 months, unkidded
21. ANGLO NUBIAN DOE KID, under 12 months, unkidded
22. TOGGENBURG DOE KID, under 12 months, unkidded
23. BRITISH ALPINE,6-12 months, unkidded
JUDGING OF JUNIOR CHAMPIONS OF EACH BREED, JUNIOR GRAND CHAMPION, AND CHAMPION KID
24. PAIR OF JUNIOR DOES UNKIDDED, same breed, same sire from different dams.
25. PAIR OF DOES, same breed, same dam. name dam
26. DAM & UNKIDDED DAUGHTER, same breed
27. BREEDERS GROUP, one milker and two unkidded does, Preferably one goat ling and one kid, the junior does bearing the exhibitor’s prefix
28. OWNER BRED DOE, any age. Name doe.